The project aims at enhancing the knowledge, skills and actions of a selected group of road safety professionals and stakeholders via hands-on trainings in Uganda so as to promote collection, analysis and management of road crash data.
While building their data-related knowledge and skills, participants familiarise themselves with a range of tools and techniques that can help drive change and communicate a robust road safety message.
The long-term objective is the creation of multi-stakeholder coalition in Uganda to improve road safety policy and action. The project is supported by the International Road Federation, Global Alliance of NGOs for Road Safety and Total Energies Foundation.
The project activities include
The overall objective of the consultancy is to improve workplace health
- LEARN data training Monitoring, Evaluation
- Developing a LEARN Joint action plan
- Promoting LEARN ownership and sustainability
- Resource mobilization and mapping of potential funding.
- Promoting collection, analysis and management of road crash data.